Interview with Aaron

What is something dad always says to you?
"I love you."

What makes dad happy?
"When I give you a big hug"

What makes dad sad?
"When I don't give you a big hug"

How does your dad make you laugh?
"You say something funny."

What was your dad like as a child?
"I don't know because I didn't see you."

How old is your dad?
"17"

How tall is your dad?
"That tall." [points from my feet to my head]

What is his favorite thing to do?
"Play with me"

What does your dad do when you're not around?
"Plays with Melina"

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Throw a ball to outer space"

What is your dad really good at?
"Art"
[What? Me?]

What is your dad not very good at?
"Being careful at bats."
[When I asked for clarification on this, he said he meant the animal kind.]

What does your dad do for his job?
"Do work on the computer"

What is your dad's favorite food?
"Chocolate"

What makes you proud of your dad?
"Giving you a smooch"
[Huh?]

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
"Superman"

What do you and your dad do together?
"Wrestling."
[He has three sisters, so sometimes we two just have to rough-house.]

How are you and your dad the same?
"We like chocolate."

How are you and your dad different?
"I'm a kid. You're a grown-up."
[This may actually be the only way we differ.]

How do you know your dad loves you?
"Because you give me hugs and smooches."

What does your dad like most about your mom?
"When she's holding lots of flowers."
[Again, huh?]

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
"The grocery store with me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status