I Think I'm Falling for Fall!

I stole that title from Moose A. Moose's song on Nick Jr. Aaron loves the song, and we've got it stuck in our heads around here. To be quite honest, I sort of like the song, too. I don't have all the pictures I need to convey the sort of Fall we've had around here, but the handful I am posting will be sufficient to prove that the kids are enjoying themselves immensely.

The kids love going to Bonnybrook Farms. I haven't gone with them the last couple of years since it would be too much for Melina, but I am looking forward to next year.

Melina loves the leaves as much as her siblings do. Tim was lucky to capture her sweet face before the other kids poured the leaves over her head.

***

Aaron turned 5 just after Halloween, but we celebrated the day before so as to spread out the festivities. It was quite the weekend of celebration, and because we had both sets of grandparents here, Aaron felt more special than usual, I think. The entire time the grandparents were here, though, we didn't think to take a picture of the kids with them!

Aaron loves spider webs and spiders, so I found a picture of a cake I was able to recreate.

Could he be any more cheesy?

Aaron also celebrated his birthday at school. He loves his teacher. Again, the cheesy smile!

***
And finally, Halloween itself!
Melina didn't actually dress up. She just went for a ride around the neighborhood while Zoe, Talia, and Aaron stocked up on candy. It was a pretty nice night to be out, and the kids stayed up too late. Isn't that what Halloween is all about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status