Terms of Endearment

Aaron was putting on his pajamas last night and he was telling me something that had to do with science or math (his favorite subject so far, go figure). Whatever he said must have been told to him by Tim, because I don't think he would have figured it out for himself.

Me: Well, you have a good brain there, babycakes, so it must be right.
Aaron: Momma, you can use babycakes for a baby, but not for a big boy.
Me: Well, what should I call you then?
Aaron: Fried chicken! (Really indicative of a big boy, right?)
Me: Well, you have a good brain there, fried chicken, so it must be right.
Aaron: That is funny, momma!

After that, he decided that I can still call him Little Man, but eventually, I'll need to change that to Big Man. Funny guy is what I'll probably be calling him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status