Bug guts!

So as I was cleaning up the dining room this morning, I overheard this strange little song sung by my favorite redhead. Aaron was singing it with much animation in his voice to a tune he apparently made up.

Do you know what are my favorite colors?
My favorite colors are red and black and orange and green and blue!
Why?
Because they are Halloween colors!!

Red -- for blood.
Black -- for the sky and a witch's hat.
Orange -- for pumpkins.
Green -- for poison and bug guts.
Blue -- because it is just my favorite color.

Aaron chanted this a couple of times to Melina, who lay quietly mesmerized by the antics of her older brother. When I entered the room, he became quite shy about singing it.

Aaron has this fascination with Halloween; he likes jack-o-lanterns, cemeteries, bats, you name it. It might be caused by being born the day after Halloween. Who knows? My favorite part happens to be the bug guts. I mean, where do kids get this stuff?!?

Comments

Kelsey said…
This is why we all need streaming video throughout the child populated areas of our homes! Aaron is hilarious.
Teresa said…
Kids born on the day after a holiday can come up with some pretty crazy stuff. Being one, I should know. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status