Bad Bloggers Are We!

Um, yes, what about the promise to post at least once a week? Bad, bad, bloggers! Nary a post since late June.

But since then: Melina caught a virus, we had visitors, Melina turned 1 year old, we visited relatives in Pennsylvania, some of us headed to DC, we had more visitors upon our return to Ohio, and I started a 5-week course that will enable me to move from Lecturer I to Lecturer II. Needless to say, we've been busy.

I'll definitely post something on Melina's birthday, as I would not be able to live with myself if we didn't put a couple of pictures up about it, or mention that the cake was great (I tried a new recipe) and how nice it was to see part of the family. In the meantime, a friend sent a picture of our kids playing with hers in a backyard tent. They all look like they are having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status