And What Do You Do All Day?

A person I know recently asked me to write down what I do in a day. I chuckled a little at the request. I figured that I wouldn't have the time to write down each and every thing I did, but I would put forth the best effort.

I decided to skip any details like personal bathroom time, but I figured that I'd put everything else on there. I won't bore you with the details of my day today, but I am already at 93 items on the list (94, now that I am blogging). And this was a day that I didn't run, teach, volunteer, or do any cleaning (including vacuuming).

When I look at the list, it really is ridiculous, but I am certain that most everyone's list would look that way. We all do a ton of things throughout the day, many of them, activities of which we aren't even aware.

Try it sometime, to make a list, and you will surprise yourself with all the things of which you are capable. Looking at it just might tire you out, too!

Comments

Kelsey said…
When I wonder where the day goes I really have to stop and add up all those little moments of picking up someone's socks, or calling to make an appointment, or filling out some school paperwork... etc. It is AMAZING all we take care of an coordinate even without the actual housekeeping which is never high on my own list. But 93?! Are you going to share your list?

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status