Buzzfeed Buzzkill

I don't know the person at Buzzfeed who keeps manufacturing silly quizzes, but I'd like to have a word with him or her. Actually, I could find out who is coming up with them by reading the byline. I just looked and apparently anyone on the Buzzfeed staff can put together a quiz. I don't have time to investigate these people, but I can say that the quizzes need to stop. NOW. Because I also don't have the time to waste in taking them nor do I have the discipline to not take them. It's a classic case of blaming someone else. Don't you just hate that?

Anyway, each time I log on to Facebook, some friend has posted a new Buzzfeed quiz that he or she has just taken, and I get all wrapped up in taking that same quiz.

Damn. It just happened again.

So what have I discovered about myself? Here's the list and my commments.
  1. Career: Designer. Yes, this includes architect and editor and every other creative career out there. Okay, I'll go with that.
  2. Dog: Shiba Inu. Inu who? I had to look that breed up.
  3. Place I should live: Portland. No, no, and no. Too much rain.
  4. Harry Potter Character: Luna Lovegood. Yes, I can see this. If you can't, you don't know me as well as you think you do.
  5. 90s Alt Rock Grrl: Tori Amos. Rock on! I love Tori Amos, always have, and don't mind being Tori. Now, if I could just find some pipes like hers, we'd be golden.
  6. Food: Cheese. No, no, and no.
  7. 80s Pop Hit: Eternal Flame. I'll take it. I loved the Bangles way back when.
  8. Vacation I Should Take: Backpacking trip. Maybe. As long as I don't get too cold.
  9. Valentine's Day Horoscope: Things are looking good. Duh. My husband got a vasectomy. Of course things are looking good.
I'm not rounding out the list by taking another quiz. I promise. I think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status