All Right or All Wrong?

Are you a half-full or a half-empty sort of person? Do you know? Do you care?

Over the last 15 years, I've turned myself around and now brim with more positivity than I ever thought possible. Of course, I have my moments, and I could always be more positive, but I try never to dwell on the negative, to tuck away the pessimism where the sun don't shine.

So it always amazes me when someone with a full and rich life can make a statement such as, "I never thought my life would crumble and be like this."

Don't think about what could have been or what might be. Consider the blessings you have: a home, a car, a family, food in the fridge, and money in the bank. Dwell on the fact that you are healthy and alive, and not lonely. Look at your life from the perspective of someone who has less, and I'm guessing you just might be able to walk away with a swing in your step.

If you can't, you're just doing the whole living thing all wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status