Celebrity Non-News

Here's a headline I found over at People the other day. (Yes, I check that website from time to time. If I can't be spectacular at remembering geography or history facts, than I might as well fill my head with the facts that I can remember: random celebrity nonsense.)

Anyway, back to the headline. It proclaimed: Khloé Kardashian Reveals She's Lost 35 Lbs. from Intense Exercise Regimen.

KK herself, image found over at Life and Style.
Honest to goodness, I thought the headline was written by staff over at The Onion. My gut response was made up of two parts: 1. Who the heck cares if KK has lost weight? That fact is really none of our business. (But I guess that most of what is reported at that site falls into that category.) 2. Well, duh! Usually, if you follow an intense exercise regimen, you will lose weight.

So why the headline? I'm not sure. I think it's time I stop reading that crap. I'll be moving on to bigger and better things, using my time wisely with reading articles from much better sources, and hoping I remember that I actually read them. That's another lofty goal, but with the kids going back to school, I'm sure I can do it!

(By the way, I only included a picture here so Tim, in his celebrity innocence, would know who it is I am talking about.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would have had to google a picture of her if you hadn't included one... I'm rather poorly informed when it comes to celebrities (accept Jennifer Lawrence, I YouTube all her talk show appearances when I need to feel better about all the thing stupid things I blurt out before I think if I should say such things or not).
Tanstaafl said…
Count me confused too. You obviously have too much time on your hands. /ducks
Christina said…
Yes, all that extra time I have, I pour into studying celebrities. Actually, for some stupid reason, my brain finds it really easy to remember names and faces of celebrities. If I tried, I could be a really good Jeopardy person for pop culture. What a thing to strive for!

And BTW, I write whatever strikes me for that moment. I like free writing like that...keeps me moving forward and everything pretty fresh.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status