In Case You're Wondering

I'm betting a few people are aghast at the letter to Dad that I posted yesterday. In that letter, I'm flippant, irreverent, and really, not all that nice to my father with what I have to say. I'm sure some of you rolled your eyes, or wondered where in the world the apparent hate had come from. The thing you have to remember is that my Dad is not all that nice to us at times (not that it has to be an eye for an eye or anything) and that I'm tired of not calling the situation the way I see it. Dad is an adult. I will respect him as such, however, I also have the right to get out my anger and frustration. Writing has always been cathartic for me, and therefore I choose that route to vent. In case you're wondering, though, I'll let you in on a little secret: when I speak to him in person, or via the phone, I try to be as respectful of my elder as he raised me to be. He is my Dad, after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status