Tell Me How You Really Feel: 26

Let's just jump right to the point of this post: for me to tell you how I really feel. Since I've been actually writing in my spare time--this week I already put together a short story and a blog entry for HuffPost--what I'm going to tell you today are a few items that really get on my nerves as of late. No need to dilly dally, I say...

I'm not sure why people seek out my advice and then cringe when I give it to them. If you don't want my opinion, and you don't want an honest opinion, then don't ask me my opinion.

I'm proud to be a mother, and it's my favorite of all the hats I wear. But when I'm at work, I expect to be looked at with and given the same respect as any other colleague. Just because I choose not to work outside the home full-time doesn't mean that I'm not good at what I do at school.

Life can suck, but most of the time, for most people, it doesn't. Remember that getting through those sucky times can be difficult, but with the right attitude and determination, you'll experience sunny times as well.

Whoever thought that cold temperatures in April was a good idea should be shot. Yes, shot. I'm not normally one to act with violence, but there is a time and a place for winter, and here in southern Ohio, April is neither the time nor the place.


I fear for the state of our country. (I'd say more, but I don't have the time or energy to devote to that subject right now. Maybe later...stay tuned.)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status