Ch-ch-changes

I don't know about anyone else, but as much as I love lilacs--and I do! I have a story called Hunting for Lilacs for goodness sakes!--that redesign with the lilacs got to me. Each time I looked at it, I felt old for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the fact that lilacs are purple and purple reminds me of the poem with the line, "When I am an old woman I shall wear purple."

Whatever the reason, I needed another change in this forum. And here we are with a background picture from the blogger choices. How long will this background last? No clue.

But I'm breathing easier already. Which means I hope that my writing will flow easier, too. Only time will tell, of course.

*Squirrel!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pretty! I like the flowery spring feel :)
Christina said…
Thanks! I kept looking at real flowers because I love them, and I'm sure that's why lilacs made a short visit, but really, something didn't click. This background is a bit more "me" I think. Hope you are doing well and that some spring has entered your step (in many ways).

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status