Strange, but true, but when I tell you what goes in this casserole and how to make it, you'll realize it truly is a comfort food. And comfort foods are allowed to be firmly entrenched in the strange category.
1 16 oz package chopped frozen broccoli (two 10 oz packages are fine, too)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 bag of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
2. Add the broccoli and cook just until thawed.
3. Add the soup and the stuffing mix and stir.
4. Place into buttered casserole pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
|Looks absolutely disgusting, I know.|