Pictures I love

Just a sampling of the pictures that were taken in August. Looks like we had some fun, and I wanted to make sure to share some of these with family and friends. Okay, here we go.

We attended the butterfly festival, and Melina had fun hanging out in the stroller while we were there.

Still cute with curly brown hair, both of them.

The kids played on Elbel Field, in Ann Arbor, during our quick visit. Tim and I met there. While it is hard to see the children, I love this picture because I love Elbel Field and Ann Arbor (you can pretend you didn't know that!).

Kids sure know how to be cute, don't they?

This was the first day of second grade for the girls. They were wearing the tie-dye shirts they made. No glasses yet.

Aaron on the girls' first day...being, well...Aaron.

Comments

Kelsey said…
That's a mighty beautiful family!

The first picture of Melina made me smile because we have about seventy-five pictures of Michael in his stroller from all over town and our visits to various states. Next summer we won't be able to keep up with them!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status