And We're Off...

To the races. The sick races, I believe. I brought Aaron home from school today a little early. We had his Winter party (I am one of the homeroom parents) and it was clear that the little man wasn't feeling well. No fever. Just not well. Those are his words.

Fifteen minutes ago, he vomited the party snack on the family room rug.

We don't have to go anywhere the next two weeks. We aren't traveling for Christmas or New Year's Day. We only have a few plans with friends. I say this as a bright side to the lining that involves vomiting -- those viruses tend to run through the entire family and then some.

So, I might take a few days off from blogging, and I am sure you'll understand. I will probably be calling our friends to cancel our plans; I don't like to bring unwanted holiday germs. If we are lucky, the entire thing will be over by the time the kids go back to school.

If any of you feel that you have an immune system of steel, feel free to stop over :)

Comments

Kelsey said…
...Aaaaand Harper threw up around midnight. And Michael is feverish and appears to have an ear infection.

Merry Christmas!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status