Insomnia

I have been up since 1:23 am. I just now came downstairs.

Here is what I have done to battle my insomnia:
1. Stayed in bed and closed my eyes.
2. Used the restroom and brushed my teeth (I'd already done all of this before going to bed).
3. Finished my book.
4. Rested in the lounge chair in our room.
5. Wondered why I wasn't sleeping.

I am not a fan of not sleeping, especially when there is no real cause. Kid sick? That is a cause for not sleeping. Thankfully, the children are all mostly healthy. I do have a sore throat that just might be strep, but I wouldn't have thought that it would keep me awake.

I don't have anything witty to say right now. I just wanted to say a big hello to other insomniacs that I know. Hopefully you have gone back to sleep and will read this in the morning.

In the meantime, I hear Melina calling. So much for trying to get back to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status