11. Sharpened number 2 pencils against a piece of college ruled paper.
12. The feel of my favorite mug as my fingers wrap around it.
13. The worn out copy of Bridge to Terabithia that sits on our bookshelves.
14. Bookshelves that are filled to the brim.
15. The smell of an old library book.
16. Crocuses that peek out in the spring, even when covered by a blanket of snow.
17. Stucchi's Raspberry Cheesecake frozen yogurt.
18. Click-clack of old typewriter keys.
19. Taking out old things you've written and seeing how much progress you've made.
20. Mrs. Cox (for those of you that know her, I don't even need to say more, do I?)