I'm pretty sure I left off on my reasons to be happy with #110. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. It's also been a while, and I have many more reasons to be happy. So here we go.
111. Warm peanut butter toast with nutella.
112. Walking down the laundry detergent aisle and smelling each and every choice.
113. Questions about the earth from a kindergartener.
114. The ability to edit an article and make it better.
115. Knowing someone who believes in X-ray vision.
116. The early morning tweet of birds, the ones I hope will signal the start of spring.
117. My striped fleece.
118. Friends. (I can't stress the importance of that one.)
119. The feel of a completed manuscript in my hands.
120. The exhilaration of dropping off the manuscript to my evaluator.
That last one will only be made better by the actual acquisition of an agent. I need to believe that this latest manuscript is going to be the one that opens doors. I'd take almost any door, mind you. Which means I guess that reason #121 should be open doors.