Warming Up

This winter hasn't been the worst I've ever seen. In fact, the weather has been pretty mild, with the exception of the last few weeks. But here we are, halfway through February, and I find myself cold. And by cold, I mean that I cannot warm up. Sure, I'm warm when I'm running, but aside from that 30 to 45 minutes a few days a week, I shiver, wrap scarves around my neck, and sit in the house with my fleece bathrobe as tight as I can get it. Yesterday, I drove home from work with my teeth chattering, despite the down coat I sported and the blasting heat in my car.

So today, I'm posting some images to help make me warmer. Since this is a family blog, I'll keep it clean. (Maybe.)

This is Florida. Lots of heat here.
Nothing warms me up like hot cocoa.
I ate soup for lunch yesterday. It helped a little.
At least my heart feels warmer when I look at these guys.
And speaking of guys, we can't forget this one. Yep, I feel warmer already.

Comments

Kelsey said…
That last one works for me!
Christina said…
Doesn't it, though?
Anonymous said…
I'm right there with you, a complete inability to warm up... I've taken to drinking an extra pot of coffee a day (decaf) just because I'm constantly wanting another warm sip.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status