Oh My!

The Fifty Shades trilogy is still big around these parts (no pun intended).  I saw women reading it at the pool and the ladies discussed it at the hair salon last week.  While I have thoughts on the actual books (you can see them here if you want), I guess if a series of books gets people reading, it might not be that bad.

The Fifty Shades trilogy also happens to be big for a friend of mine on Facebook.  A little too big.  She posted about the books while she read them, and now she continually posts about the casting of a possible movie.  Her vote for Christian Grey?  Someone named Ian Somerhalder.  It goes to show you how little TV I watch; I had to look up who he was.  And when I saw his face, I said to myself, "I guess he might fit the bill pretty well," and then went on my way.

My friend never quite got past the possible casting of this person.  I cannot remember if she works outside the home or not, but if she doesn't, she might consider doing just that.  Yes, that sounds harsh, but this girl is obsessed with Christian Grey.  The man is not real, I want to shout!  And even if he were, he has some issues, if you did not notice!  Finally, what about your husband?  I would be very worried if Tim spent his day fantasizing about a fictional character and posting about the star that might portray the character.

I know, I am being judgmental here.  It does worry me though.  If we were better friends, I might say something.  As it stands, I can only vent.  Perhaps I should link this up to my FB feed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status