Traffic

Here's a question for you. 

How much internet traffic is too much?  Clearly, I don't need to worry about that.  I don't broadcast the existence of this blog, therefore the traffic here is limited. Perhaps I should promote the reading of such a delicacy.  I mean, if I really want to be a writer, shouldn't I strive to gain readership?  On the other hand, do I really want everyone to know that my kid nursed until she was three and that my boobs are so small now I don't need a bra?  Yeah, I'm not sure about those.

Maybe the better question would be how much internet traffic is too little?  Would anyone miss me if I go?  If I move on to bigger and better things, would you wonder what we are doing?  Would you yearn to hear about Aaron's antics and Melina's mannerisms?  Would you?

Just asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status