Updates

It takes a lot to shut me up, but apparently, this virus had the power to do so.

Lest you think we're wasting away over here, bombarded with the remnants of the super-bug that was, we' re not.  On the whole, we are feeling better.  But I've got plenty of catch-up to do these days, especially with respect to my classes, so I thought it best to stay on the down low.

Oh, and there is that little something I am supposed to have finished by November 30.  What was that again?  Oh, yes, my draft.  The first draft of my story that currently goes by Jupiter Girl for lack of a better title.  Will it be done?  Well, yes, it will.  I never said the draft had to be a great one, you know?

And that is that.  Sorry to be so short-winded.  I've coughed so much over the past several days even thinking of talking and/or writing wears me out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status