Sad, But True

I took the kids shoe shopping today. And on the way back to the exit doors of the mall, the girls asked about bras.

"Can we stop at Justice and get some more bras?" Talia asked.

(She's okay with me posting about this. She knows that you all know she'll be thirteen in January and that normal female development has started. And with the things I discuss about myself, she's not embarrassed. Just thought I'd tell you.)

"Do you need more?" I said.

"One or two will do it," Zoe replied.

So into Justice we went. And when I touched their soft bras, I thought to myself, Heck, I should try these.

Sure enough, I bought two bras for myself. From Justice. My least favorite tween store.

At least they're a step-up from Band-aids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status