All Clear!

Aaron had his urology follow-up appointment this past Thursday. Aside from waiting to see the doctor for one hour, everything went fine. His circumcision is healing nicely, and the surgeon was glad to see that everything went well. In fact, one of the first things out of the surgeon's mouth was, "Does it look perfect?" My first thought, and one that I shared was, "To be honest, I thought he was perfect before." He didn't have much to say about that, but looked at me and smiled. However, the surgeon did do a nice job, and I told him so.

***
Melina experienced Peggy's house this past Wednesday. When we arrived the kids were at the kitchen table, making banana muffins. I carefully placed Melina on one of Peggy's chairs, and gave her a quick smooch. She was nervous, but interested in making those muffins! When I went back to get her about 2 hours later, she was happily playing with Peggy and the kids in the basement. When she saw me, she finished playing with the toy she had, put it back in the bin, and gleefully ran to the steps for a hug. All weekend she has been saying, "Monday, I am going to go to Peggy's house." I think she enjoys having the other kids around, and it makes me feel less guilty knowing that she is enjoying herself.

***
Just wanted to post a few cool pictures of Melina, as taken by her babysitter, Brooke.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Chris I don't know how I missed this, but I loved the pictures and reading that all was well w/ Aaron (though I'm pretty sure we covered that base over the phone at some point).

It was fun meeting w/ you last night!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status