Can I Just Say?

Victoria Beckham welcomed her fourth child, and first daughter, on Melina's birthday! (That is July 10, for those of you who can't remember. I will do a post regarding Melina's 3rd birthday later...we had a great time!) Do I really care about Victoria Beckham? Well, as a person, I wish her well. Just like I would anyone else. But I don't really keep up with her life, husband, and kids. However, I read that she named her daughter Harper Seven Beckham. Last July, Tiffani Thiessen and her husband named their little girl Harper Renn Smith. I just want to say that my friend, Kelsey, was ahead of the game 6 almost 7 years ago when she named her little one Harper Anne. I wanted to give credit where credit is due in terms of starting a trend. Way to go, Kelsey!

Comments

Kelsey said…
You can't tell by looking at me that I'm a trendsetter - but I SO AM.
TamiJ said…
My sister named her oldest (nearly 6 year old) Quinn Harper. Interesting how names come and go in trends.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status