Choices

I could choose to be overwhelmed by the back-to-school business that rests solidly on the calendar or I could instead sit back and eat cheezits.

The cheezits win out.

I could choose to make sure my lectures are put together properly or I could instead look at tile for the backsplash.

The backsplash takes precedence.

I could choose to freak out that the twins will be entering middle school this year and that Melina will be a kindergartner or I could instead embrace my new-found time to myself.

Can you guess which one is currently in winning there?

I think I'm so discombobulated by everything else in my life right now that I haven't thought about the fact that all three of my girls are growing up. I guess growing old does that to a person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status