Things I Realized Today

That Melina can brighten any bad day of mine just by smiling.

That writing is far more difficult than I ever imagined.

That writing is more difficult than giving birth.

That confidence is a tough thing to keep with you every day, all day.

That running into friends at the grocery store can make my day.

That ordering a kid's temperature Vanilla Creme is not a good idea; it's just not hot enough.

That I do not look forward to going back to teaching A & P, and that actually makes me sad.

That snow, in October, is never okay.




Comments

Kelsey said…
No snow in October? You have me doubting this Michigan heritage you claim! :-)

Also - sorry for crashing this morning. I stayed longer than intended but am always happy to spend time with you... so I guess I'm not that sorry!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status