Bummer of a Birthmark

My mind roams all the time. I find myself thinking about odd things at odd times. The other day, I thought to myself, "I haven't played a good game of strip poker, ever." Odd, right? I was reading a book when that thought jumped into my mind, and it wasn't a smutty book, either. And if you're wondering...yes, I've played strip poker. But my cohorts and I layered ourselves up so much, I wouldn't really call the game fair.

So today, as I was getting ready for work, I thought of an old Gary Larson cartoon. (Remember good old Gary? The creator of The Far Side? I used to laugh and laugh at his cartoons in the paper. They--along with Calvin and Hobbes--were the only characters who coaxed a chortle out of me.) Anyway, this morning, right out of the blue, I thought of an old high school friend. And when I think of that old friend, I always think of this cartoon:


Made me laugh way back in high school. Makes me laugh now. Happy Friday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status