A Few More...

Posts to go, and then we'll be done with the month! I would like to wrap up the twin story, but I have grades to assign. Those need to be done, and soon, so I best get to them.

I am procrastinating, because this was my worst quarter EVER! Actually, I don't think I taught any better or worse than usual, but the grades are downright awful. Even with a curve, 1/2 of my online class will fail. Lest you think I am too stringent, the online class is standardized by the department. I am essentially a manager of the course, as I don't make up the material or the exams. Who would want to take anatomy and physiology online, anyway? Evidently, it is pretty difficult to do well. I probably could have told them that!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Expect more from my the last couple of posts coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status