Why I Despise Time Changes

1. My body doesn't adjust well at all. I am tired morning and night.
2. At least one child doesn't adjust. I found Aaron in the hallway this morning at 5:20 am.
3. I am hungry at 3:30 pm -- for dinner.
4. Tim doesn't have any problems with adjusting; he sleeps anywhere, anytime, during any change. I get envious of that ability.
5. It is difficult for me to eat dinner when it is dark outside. It just shouldn't be dark at 5 pm.

I am sure I could come up with another 5 things to add to my list, but I need to get back to getting everyone ready for school. In the meantime, I will be counting down the days to the winter solstice...and looking forward to the days getting longer. On the upside, at least it won't be dark at the bus stop this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status