Pick Ups

In the sad-but-true category today:  Tim and I had our first date in a very long time.  That sounds great, right?  That is the true part.  The kids were at Sunday school, and we had an entire hour and 15 minutes to ourselves.  Since last week was crazy (as was the week before that and the week before that one), we did not get to sit and sip coffee and munch on bagels, or take a stroll through the park.  No, we went to the grocery store. Obviously, that is the sad part.

Until I sent Tim off to get something, and then the whole situation got funny.  Courtesy of Kroger.  At one point, Tim was looking for me, searching up and down the aisles after he had gone in one direction and I had gone in another.  A customer service person came up to him.

CS:  Anything I can help you find?
Tim:  No, I am just looking for my wife.
CS:  Well, I guess I can't help you with that.
Tim:  That's okay, I see her now.
CS:  Ah, pick up in aisle 5, huh?
Tim:  I didn't know it was that sort of store.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status