Them Apples

Tis the season for Honeycrisp apples. 

During this season, my usually frugal self hides under the nearest rock.  Because these lovely red fruits can run $2.50 a pound, when I can usually get a whole bag of organic applies for less than $4.00.  And what does $2.50 get you?  Sometimes, it is only one apple.  Heck, these apples can grow so large one of them can feed an entire family! 

Sweet, crisp, the taste of pure fall.

I'm glad tis the season for Honeycrisp apples.

P.S.  Doesn't that just sound like an elementary school age post?  I swear my kids didn't write it...it's just been a long week.

Comments

Kelsey said…
This immediately made me think of my mom - she loves those apples. I like them too, but Matt thinks they are only so so... and he does the shopping.
Hopeful Mama said…
Only so so? These are my all time favorite. We made applesauce last year from these and did not need to add any sugar. Delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status