Two Sides

Sometimes, you just expect more from the people with which you surround yourself, you know? And then, when they don't live up to your expectations, you feel disappointed. It is especially difficult when said people are lauded by many others. Which then makes one side of me say, what did I do wrong? Luckily I have this other side of me, the bad ass one, that just kicked the crap out of her neighbor.
I posted that yesterday, on Facebook, when I was mad about something.  This person, who shall remain nameless, is loved by all.  Except me.  This person, has no regard for anyone's feelings.  I wonder why no one else can see it.  They must be caught up in the hoopla.
But, this person is not my neighbor.  When I posted the above comment, I didn't read it over to make sure it would be understood by all.  Well, I confused everyone.  People thought I literally beat up my neighbor.  Lest assured, all of my neighbors are well.  I just meant that in the battle between the two sides of me, the bad ass won out.  Instead of thinking I did something wrong, I now realize that this person just isn't worth my time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status