Journeys

This is what I call a cop-out post. Something I already said via some other form of social media and then plunked here, counting it as a post. But I'm not participating in NaBloPoMo, so it shouldn't matter, right?

I'm really just sharing this tidbit again because I want to remember this day. The day that Melina drew a picture and then wrote, in her kindergarten way: Hi. We wil hav a wundrfl jrne.

She ran over, held the paper up to me, a huge smile on her face. I gulped. I looked at my fourth child and leaned over and squeezed her. I inhaled the scent of her hair and willed a few tears to go away. If I had even tried to imagine the journey we would go on from the moment she was born, I could never have done it justice. I'm proud to have her in my life and can't wait to see just how wonderful our journey with her will be.

Sniff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status