Have you looked into Ze Frank's True Facts series on YouTube? If you don't have two hours to waste, don't even bother Googling it, for if you do, those two hours will spiral out of control and be gone within what feels like minutes.
On the other hand, if you want a good laugh (and by laugh I mean the tear forming, gut splitting kind), then look them up. You will find out so many important things, such as:
1. How to correctly pronounce the word chameleon. (I haven't watched the chameleon video since last week, and here I am, laughing again at the memory of how the narrator first pronounces chameleon. I don't want to ruin the fun. Just go here.)
2. That male ducks have corkscrew penises and that female ducks, in turn have corkscrew vaginas.
3. Tarsiers have very large eyes, each one of which is heavier than the brain.
4. The three-toed sloth actually has one more finger than the two-toed sloth. (Ze Frank, of course, makes fun of this misnomer.)
5. Land snails have love darts, which are stored in the dart sac. (Really, go here. You need to see this one.)
Five is a good place to stop because as I write this, I find myself watching these little videos, again, and every time I do, I've lost another two minutes and 47 seconds of the time I have alone. Which reminds me, DO NOT check these videos out with your children in the room, unless you really want them to know that the fruit bat has gigantic testicles or that the mantis, due to it's ability to turn it's head 180° would be the "only insect able to enjoy live tennis or some forms of pornography."