Attachments

We all went to the beach yesterday. As much as I enjoy the warmth, I'm not one for sitting in the sun. But I like a cold lake even less, and I was tired, so I spread out a towel and lay on my stomach for a few minutes, until Tim came up behind me.

"You're legs are pretty pale," he said. As most of you know, that's the understatement of the century. Pale doesn't cover what my legs are -- cadaverous would be a better adjective to use.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"And then there's this." He picked up, between his nails, a hair on the back of my thighs. AND THEN PULLED IT OUT. "Oh," he continued. "I guess it's still attached."

You guess it's still attached? Shouldn't you have thought of that before you pulled on the doggone thing? 

There are a lot of things my husband has, but clearly, common sense is not one of them. Before I explained that my razor is dull and that any attempts to get rid of hair from my thighs would be in vain, I slapped him. On the arm. Without warning. He looked as surprised as I had been when he plucked the errant hair from my thigh.

Served him right, don't you think?

Comments

Kelsey said…
I think a well-placed kick would also have been in order!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status