Nibbles

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU READ THIS WITH YOUR LITERATE CHILDREN BEHIND YOU, THERE MIGHT BE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.

Around this house, we seem to be overly concerned with the mammary glands. I'm not sure if it's because I nursed all the kids and we're very open with our bodies around here or what. But boobs come up in conversation often, at least as of late.

Just today, the girls asked a very important question.
Zoe: Mom, what are stripper boobs?
Me: Well, they are breasts that are very large in size.
Talia: You mean like Aunt Tara?
Me: [snorting] Well yes, like those.
I looked at Zoe and Talia and then down at my chest.
Me: I do not have stripper boobs.
Zoe: [Eyeroll, as in I just stated the obvious.] No, you do not.
And we had another discussion about breasts, forged this time by Aaron of all people.
Aaron: Girls have breasts but only boys have nipples.
Me: What?!
Melina: I have nibbles.
Me: Nipples, Melina, although I like your term better. But everyone has nipples.
Aaron: No, only boys have nipples.
Me: Do you mean that they only have nipples and nothing else?
Aaron: No, only boys have nipples.
Melina: You mean nibbles.
Me: [snorting] I can't win.
I'm done talking about the body for the day. For the summer, in fact.

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha - that's what Jenin calls them too! And Saba also talks about that boys have nipples only - I think he means though that they have nipples but not breasts - glad we are not the only ones talking about these things
Christina said…
Great minds, I guess! (And I could bore you with more "interesting" topics!)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status