How Not to Repair an Oven: 4

We had a non-traditional Thanksgiving this year. That's a topic I'll tackle in a later post, but I will say this: I'm glad we went the non-traditional route because I have no confidence in my oven's ability to work. Who wants a turkey that's only partially cooked? Not us.

You can call me a skeptic, but I'll call myself realistic. You can call me pessimistic, I'll still call myself realistic. And just to shut you up, I'll tell you that the oven, once again, emitted the F10 error yesterday.

Yes, that's right. In the middle of baking some frozen pizza, the bells and whistles rang. And you know what I did...jumped on that phone and made yet another repair appointment. Which means we will have the lovely repair people come out one more time to check my oven. This time, it will be to replace the temperature sensor.

What's after that? I'm not sure. We could keep this dance up...they replace parts, I use the oven, the error rings, I call them back. But at some point, the powers-that-be will have to realize that the best course of action is to simply replace the entire oven.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status