Tell Me How You Really Feel: 11

The kids have been home for a couple of days. With that thought in mind, I might have something to say about spending most of my time with the kids. I don't. Except that it would be nice if I had vacation days at the same time they do. That only happens over Christmas (we all have the two weeks off then), so I'm just grateful the girls are old enough to watch everyone else. I can go to work. They can stay home. All's right with the world.

So what do I have to say today? I have a question. About the American Express card. Every once in a while, Tim receives an application for the card in the mail. I don't get those same invitations, presumably because I don't make enough money to warrant owning their card. Who knows. Here's my question: What's so special about the card? Why should Tim want to apply for one? Most places I visit don't even take American Express, so again, what's so special about the card?

Does anyone out there have one? Do you get more rewards? Do you feel as though you are a more important part of society because you own one? Is it worth owning the card?

I tore up the invitation, which was written on thicker paper than I used for my wedding invitations. (I'm guessing the money they charge for an annual fee goes toward the cost of that paper.) I then tossed the pieces into the recycling bin because we have no interest in yet another credit card. Unless that card does something really fantastic, like allow us to time travel.

And that's how I really feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status