Taking the Plunge

This is it. I've got myself geared up for tomorrow. The start of a marathon of sorts, plunking down at least 50,000 words in one month. Yes, I've done it before, but that writing wasn't planned, so I wonder if the same zeal might be induced to overtake me. I don't know. I can't be sure. But in the event it happens, I've got pencils sharpened, computer charged, characters sketched out, and plans to keep the coffee coming. I might even neglect my subbing duties for the month. We'll see.

http://www.jmlalonde.com/

So please forgive my lack of quality writing on the blog for the month of November, but be sure to check out how I'm doing. I promise to keep you updated, but remember, since Aaron's birthday is on the first, I'll only be giving you progress reports on the 2nd through the 30th. Which should work out fine, since I like to post first thing in the morning.

Happy Writing to those of you also participating in NaNoWriMo!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Wooooooooooooooo.... it's gonna be so much fun!! My anticipation is just a weird mix of excitement and anxiety all rolled into one giant can't-we-just-start-already, unable-to-sit-still, need-to-distract-myself-with-anything-else kind of insanity.
Christina said…
Your enthusiasm dazzles me! (In a good way.) I'm going to try to feed of that, if you don't mind.
Anonymous said…
Feed all you want. In fact, just take some entirely away from me... my husband would probably thank you ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status