December Draft Makeovers

I have yet to determine what my writing goals will be for 2017, so I won't bore you here with my ramblings on that topic (but expect a post soon). But my semester ends this Thursday, so I'm hoping that I will find a bit of time to get back to regular blogging until the insanity of Christmas hits. After that, of course, all bets are off.

My plan for this month, then, is to take a page from Kelsey's playbook and go back through my blog drafts and finish some of what I have already started.

Clearly I didn't take this photo. I found it elsewhere and then again here.
That task won't be as easy as it sounds, though, because I have 133 drafts sitting in my folder. Can you believe that? I started something 133 times and didn't finish any of them. I find that number somewhat disheartening, because I'm the sort of person who likes to finish what I start. But my guess is that some of the posts are early incarnations of posts already published. At least I hope that's the case or I have a huge job ahead of me.

So when will the whole draft makeovers begin? Not sure yet. As I always like to say, Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status