Friday, December 16, 2016
The Friday Five
1. Entered in grades and had to assign far too many Fs for my tastes.
2. Made an appointment to go see this girl--see below--tonight.
3. Put together a presentation on the brain that I'll be giving to the third graders this afternoon. (I'm really excited about doing this!)
4. Spent a few hours watching This Is Us. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll finish out the rest of the episodes.
5. Thought very strongly about taking a hiatus from just about everything I can these days. I feel like the winter is already kicking me in the back end. And it's just started.