2017 Blogging Goals

I realize that I haven't addressed the goals for this blog yet. And the first Saturday in January is the perfect time to do so. What I've come to understand over the last year or two is that blogging each day--and getting that time in the morning to do so--is the way I grow best as a writer. Now, the blog posts might not be that great, but just the act of putting a few words onto a page and sending them out to the universe not only gets my creative juices flowing, but it also helps me make my writing better.


So this year, just like in 2015, I'll be blogging each day. With an increased teaching schedule, my time might be limited, but my goal is to have a blog post each day, no matter how small. That could mean I post a picture. It might be a short story. I could post a rant. You all know me rather well by now, so I'm sure you'll not be surprised by what you come across.

What does that mean for you, FRN? You know what it means. Go back to checking in on me early each morning. I'll have a post up by 6 a.m. at the latest.

Looking forward to another year with you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status