Fill-in-the-Blank, II

Thanks go out to S.B. one more time for some fun fill-ins. I let Tim do the filling in this time.

Here's what we started with...

I'd know that __________ anywhere.

This is the last time I'm going to put up with ___________.

Why is all the ___________ gone?

Second _________ to the right, and straight on till _________.

Just wait until __________ get's home.

And here's what Tim said...

I'd know that butt anywhere.

This is the last time I'm going to put up with fascists.

Why is all the salsa gone?

Second cell to the right, and straight on till the electric chair.

Just wait until Elvis get's home.


Comments

S.B. House said…
Those are great!!! Love the electric chair one, would have never thought of that myself :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status