A Public Apology (and Thank You)

Dear Faithful Readers:

It seems as though an apology is in order. From the looks of this post, my gratitude for the lovely kitchen island was not apparent to my husband. I remember saying thank you to him, and also saying I liked the island he so carefully chose and put together for me. I think he was looking for a bit more fanfare than that.

So, instead of looking like an ungrateful person, I thought I'd give him a bigger thank you via this blog. I wanted to bring in the dog-and-pony show, but this being winter and all, it just couldn't happen. A great thank you to him would be a bunch of comments on that island post stating just how wonderful of a husband he is, how creative, how in tune he is to the wants of his wife. Help me out, readers (all 5 of you) and pat the man on his back, please!

And I will write it here, just for the sake of posterity, that you, Timmy, are indeed a wonderful husband, and I really do appreciate the island. It has made feeding Melina, chopping vegetables with Aaron, and making pizza with the girls far more enjoyable. Furthermore, I like the island. So, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. Smooches to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status