Confessions II

We've been up since 4:45 am. Despite what is supposed to be a beautiful day, odds are we spend lots of time today curled up in front of the television.

I often wonder why Melina can only count up to 3. Some kids this age count past that. I can't really remember if the other kids could count past that at 27 months, and to be honest, she has no NEED to count past that. Still, I wonder.

I am really glad we tackled potty training so early. I enjoy not having to change diapers (I don't mind them at bed time), and can't imagine going backwards.

The girls are going to be 9 in January! Where did the time go, and am I ready for this? I remember (ready for the TMI) that during my ninth year (I think toward the end), things started changing with my body. In a way, I want to let them know all of that before it happens. On the other hand, I find myself dragging my feet.

I usually drink a cup of coffee each day: 2/3 decaf, 1/3 regular. Do you think I just might sneak a little more caffeine into that cup? Again, 4:45 am, people!

It is October, and fall/winter weather will be right around the corner. I start to feel blue at this time of the year, missing the people I care about and don't see very often (you know who you are!).

Tim has a Facebook friend, who, I think, has a crush on him. At least it seems that way from some of the comments she makes. Internet flirting, perhaps? I don't think Tim has a clue, really.

Speaking of flirting, I've read 3 novels in the last couple of weeks that feature extramarital affairs as part of the story line. Reading them has made me reevaluate my marriage and scrutinize Tim (and myself) a little more than usual.

After doing the above introspective look, I realized that I'd marry him again tomorrow if he asked; I have no plans to stray.

Don't they all say that, though?!? (Kidding. Really.)

Comments

TamiJ said…
I love your posts! Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status