Pretty Pictures By Tim

Tim was the only one in our house brave enough to head outside on the ice to get some pictures. The coating of ice made for nice images.


The above picture is of our lilac tree. The poor thing has been dying the last couple of years. We had decided to give it one more year to redeem itself. It seemed to survive the ice, but the winds that followed the next day did the poor tree in...the last large branches have broken away from the trunk and the whole thing will need to be taken down come warmer weather.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Oh, I'm sorry about the lilac tree. One of my earliest memories of you is being at playgroup at your house - I stepped outside and mentioned how great it smelled and you gave me a clipping to take home. I'll miss that tree too.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status