Gearing Up!

It is October 20th, and November 1st is right around the corner. That means NaBloPoMo. I will attempt, again, to make a post for every day in the month of November. Usually I have enough fodder, and the site gives some good writing prompts, but I'd rather hear what my readers (the few of you that there are) would like to know about us.

Please leave a comment, or send me an email (you know how to reach me), letting me know what you'd like to see here.

And Tara, keep it clean!

Thanks!
Chris

Comments

T said…
*gasp* :$&@7? dvdcnvxc c
(wow swearing via smart phone doesn't quite work)
T said…
What is a characteristic you would change about yourself, minus physical features or anything of that nature.

For example, being able to sleep in, or being a night owl, or compassion or etc etc. (Not insinuating any of these, just random examples)

OH! And if you could have any one super talent like being polylingual, invisibility, etc what would it be?

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status