It's All In A Name

Many of you have seen this posted on Facebook, but I have some readers who have not joined, and likely never will. And they are important readers, i.e. the grandparents. So, I am posting a picture of Melina and the chalkboard, on which she wrote her name. She is pretty good about writing the letter M, and the letter A. (Hmmm, I can't imagine why.) She needed a reminder of what the other letters looked like although she can recognize and partially form them all by herself. Furthermore, I held her wrist for some of the letters.

So, while Melina did do a pretty good job of writing her own name, I can be honest and say she had a little help. But, we are moving in the proper direction. She was especially proud of herself after accomplishing this task, and I think she had every right to be.

Comments

Kelsey said…
I still love this. Can I bring Michael over to write on your chalkboard? Big vertical strokes are good for some of his delays!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status