Do You Ever Wonder?

What happened to Tim?

He started this blog, way back in 2008, mostly because I urged him to do so.  This blog was supposed to update our families on how everyone was doing, considering we ended up being so far away from both of them.  Tim didn't do all that much updating, and I hijacked the blog. 

Then, I realized just how much I enjoy writing the blog.  So instead of a cut and dried update on life in our family, the blog morphed into a hodge-podge of pictures, feelings, and conversations that, put together, comprise our lives. 

Anyway, I don't always mention Tim, but he is doing well.  Still working, still teaching, still playing baseball, still playing with the kids.  He has a few more gray hairs on his head, and needs to take his glasses off to see things that are close, but overall, the man is still kicking.  With his own two legs.  We'll take it!

***
By the way, I might be taking a breather from the blog for about a week.  I really need to get some more of my lectures done.  No time like the present, eh?  Just thought I'd warn you, FRN!

Comments

T said…
Dude you know I would totally worry!!-FRN

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status